The name of our company defines our services, strengths, and values. Since the inception, we have endeavoured to research, analyze and present the critical market data with great attention to details.
Meticulous Research®– leading global market research company, published a research report titled “Plasma Fractionation Market by Product [Immunoglobulins (Intravenous, Subcutaneous), Coagulation Factors, Albumin], Application (Immunology, Hematology, Neurology), and End User (Hospital, Clinical Research Lab, Academic Institutes) - Forecast to 2027”.
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research, the global plasma fractionation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2019 to reach to $41.4 billion by 2027. The rising use of immunoglobulins in therapeutic areas, increasing number of chronic diseases, and growing number of plasma collection centers are majorly driving the global plasma fractionation market. Also, growing prevalence of blood and respiratory disorders is one of the major factors expected to leverage significant growth opportunities in the market. However, government regulations in developing countries is restricting the growth of this market to a certain extent.
Initiatives Undertaken by Countries to Tackle COVID-19
The current treatment of COVID-19 caused by novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has been limited to general supportive care, with the provision of critical care as no approved therapies or vaccines are available. Recently, plasma therapy is being adopted by many countries against coronavirus. Convalescent plasma treatment involves injecting the COVID-19 patient with convalescent sera of people who have recovered from the coronavirus infection. Countries are taking initiatives for the collection of plasma from COVID-19 recovered patients. For instance:
- The European Commission, DG DIGIT, is developing and will host a database in compliance with Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 and 2018/17/25, to support the monitoring of convalescent plasma donation and use. The database is being designed in collaboration with the European Blood Alliance (EBA). The EBA will be responsible for coordinating the data entry by all blood establishments across the EU.
- In the U.K., the Office of Life Sciences, NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT), and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) proposed and planned a new program to collect high volumes of plasma during the pandemic. The work is funded as a new $25.3 million (£20‐million) project by the DHSC. The strategy is to build up the collection of plasma from convalescent donors to provide enough plasma for controlled trails ad for the hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
- In July 2020, India’s first plasma bank for COVID-19 patients became operational in Delhi at the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS).
Such initiatives for convalescent plasma is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the plasma fractionation market.
The global plasma fractionation market study presents historical market data in terms of values (2018 and 2019), estimated current data (2020), and forecasts for 2027- global plasma fractionation market study includes the market analysis by product [Immunoglobulins (IVIG, SCIG, and Others), Coagulation Factors, Albumin, Protease Inhibitors, and Others), Application (Immunology, Hematology, Neurology, Critical Care, Hemato-oncology, Rheumatology, and Others), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Clinical Research Laboratories, and Academic Institutes)and geography.The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyzes the market at the regional and country level.
Based on product type, the immunoglobulins segment accounted for the largest share of the overall market in 2020. The largest share of this segment is mainly attributed to the rising prevalence of immunodeficiency and neurological diseases.
Based on application, the neurology segment accounted for the largest share of the overall market in 2020. The largest share of this segment is mainly attributed to the surging neurological disorders that require plasma fractionation products and increasing research studies on plasma-derived products for neurological diseases.
On the basis of end user, the plasma fractionation market is broadly segmented into hospitals & clinics, clinical research laboratories, and academic institutes. In 2020, the hospitals & clinics segment accounted for the largest share due to the increasing number of hospitals and people preferring to visit hospitals & clinics for the treatment of various diseases.
This research report analyzes major geographies and provides a comprehensive analysis for North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and RoAPAC), Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2019, North America dominated the global plasma fractionation market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The growing use of immunoglobulin in various therapeutic areas, increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases and Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, and presence of many plasma collection centers in the region propels the growth of this market in North America.
The key players operating in the global plasma fractionation market are CSL Limited (Australia), Grifols, S.A. (Spain), Octopharma AG (Switzerland), Kedrion S.P.A. (Italy), Shire plc (U.K.), Biotest AG (Germany), China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (China), Bio Products Laboratory Ltd (U.K.), Japan Blood Products Organization (Japan), and Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd. (China).
Download below free sample report to read the entire article. https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=5117
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product type, application, end user, and region/countries?
- What was the historical market for plasma fractionation across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for the period 2019-2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global plasma fractionation market?
- Who are the major players in the plasma fractionation market?
- How is the competitive landscape and who are the market leaders in the global plasma fractionation market?
- What are the recent developments in the global plasma fractionation market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global plasma fractionation market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Meticulous Research– a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Ambulatory
Meticulous Research– a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Peripheral
Meticulous Research® – leading global market research company published a research report titled “Biomaterials