The name of our company defines our services, strengths, and values. Since the inception, we have endeavoured to research, analyze and present the critical market data with great attention to details.
Meticulous Research– leading global market research company published a research report titled “English Language Learning Market by Methodology (Offline/Classroom-based Learning, Online Learning, Blended Learning), End User (Individual, Education, Government, Corporate Learners) - Global Forecast to 2027”.
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research, the global English language learning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to reach to $54.92 billion by 2027. Penetration of artificial intelligence in e-learning, the rising importance of the English language for business and professional reasons, increased investments in start-ups and small companies, and affordable learning applications are majorly driving the global English language learning market. Also, growing spending on the education sector and transnational education are stimulating the growth of this market. However, factors such as currency fluctuations and data security & privacy concerns hinder the market's growth.
Growing Use of Online Language Learning Solutions During COVID-19 Boosts the Market
With the emergence of new technologies and improved digital tools and techniques, online English language learning is gaining significant traction. For instance, the adoption of information and communication technology (ICT) in the education sector has transformed learning, training, and teaching. Also, increasing budget allocations and investments for E-learning programs, growing E-learning adoption in various regions, and growing social learning activities are the major factors evolving the E-language learning industry.
Further, the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the adoption of E-learning platforms. As most schools, colleges, and education institutes are closed, the focus on remote learning platforms has increased. Also, online E-learning platforms are turning out to be a big success in education, especially in schools and higher education, by increasing retention of information through virtual learning. Therefore, the adoption of online E-learning platforms, including English language learning platforms, is experiencing high growth and will continue to grow in the future.
Citing the high potential of this market, key players & governments are actively working to improve their online language learning platforms. For instance:
- In August 2020, Rosetta Stone Inc. (U.S.) launched Rosetta Stone English for improving speaking, listening, and grammar for academic success. The company believed, due to the lack of blended programs, Rosetta Stone English could be made available to schools and educators to reach their Emergent Bilinguals during the pandemic. This program helps educators track and get detailed insight into students’ performance, whether learning is done in the classroom or remotely.
- The Ministry of Education in the U.K. has been working to increase the translation of COVID-19 materials and ensure that immigrant and refugee service centers also have access to ongoing learning materials.
English Language Learning Market: Future Outlook
The global English language learning market study presents historical market data in terms of values (2018 and 2019), estimated current data (2020), and forecasts for 2027. The global English language learning market study includes the market analysis by Methodology (Offline/Classroom-based Learning, Online Learning, Blended Learning), End User (Individual, Education, Government, and Corporate Learners), and geography. The study also evaluates industry competitors and the market at the regional and country levels.
In 2020, based on methodology, the offline/classroom-based learning segment is poised to account for the largest share of the overall market. The largest share of this segment is mainly attributed to the considerable adoption of offline-based learning solutions globally, increase in international travel, and growing focus on transnational education.
In 2020, based on end-user, the individuals segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the overall market due to focus on self-development, government initiatives for individual training, and launch of affordable apps by various vendors.
This research report analyzes major geographies and provides a comprehensive analysis for Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Indonesia, and RoAPAC), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America), and the Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia and Rest of the Middle East & Africa).
In 2020, Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the global English language learning market, followed by Europe and North America. Growing government focus on the education sector, high adoption of digital technologies in educational facilities, high education expenditure, rapidly developing economies, various schemes supporting the digitization in education, and increasing disposable income leading to Internet’s penetration propels the growth of this market in the Asia Pacific.
The key players operating in the global English language learning market are Cambridge University Press (U.K.), Rosetta Stone Inc. (U.S.), Sanako Corporation (Finland), Duolingo Inc. (U.S.), Transparent Language, Inc. (U.S.), Busuu, Ltd. (U.K.), New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. (China), Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (U.S.), Memrise Inc. (U.K.), McGraw-Hill Education, Inc. (U.S.), Lesson Nine GmbH (Germany), and ELSA Corp. (U.S.).
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of methodology, end-user, and region/countries?
- What was the historical market for English language learning across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for the period 2019-2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the global English language learning market?
- Who are the major players in the English language learning market?
- How is the competitive landscape and who are the market leaders in the global English language learning market?
- What are the recent developments in the global English language learning market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global English language learning market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/countries?
Download Free Sample Report https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=5127
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Meticulous Research®—a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Video Conferencing
Meticulous Research® – a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Risk
Meticulous Research®– a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Hyper-Converged