The name of our company defines our services, strengths, and values. Since the inception, we have endeavoured to research, analyze and present the critical market data with great attention to details.
The global Collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine will grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 709.9 million by 2022, according to the latest publication from Meticulous Research®. The global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine is driven by rising prevalence of chronic diseases, rapid growth in aging population, and increasing funding for R&D of regenerative medicines. However, growing use of alternate biomaterials inhibits the growth of this market to some extent.
The global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine is mainly segmented by type (collagen and gelatin), by source (porcine, bovine, marine, and other), by application (orthopedics, cardiovascular, wound care, and other), and geography. Based on source, bovine collagen and gelatin held the largest share of the market in 2016, owing to their abundant availability and wide range of applications in the tendon reinforcement, hernia repair, skin & wound healing, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. Further, on the basis of application, orthopedics accounted for the major share of the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicines in 2016, owing to the high prevalence of osteoporosis across the globe due to aging population, growing obesity, and a poor level of physical activity.
Geographically, this market is segmented into North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, and RoE), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, and RoAPAC), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America commanded the largest share in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicines in 2016, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The large share of this region is mainly attributed to the increasing prevalence of osteoporosis, chronic wounds, heart diseases; growing meat processing; availability of funding; and presence of many key players in this market. However, Asia Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing burden of chronic diseases such as osteoporosis, diabetes, and heart diseases; and growing meat processing.
The key players operating in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicines are Collagen Solutions Plc (U.S.), Royal DSM (Netherlands), Symatese (France), NuCollagen LLC (U.S.), GELITA AG (Germany), Nitta Gelatin Inc. (Japan), Tessenderlo Group (Belgium), Vornia Biomaterials (Ireland), Advanced BioMatrix (U.S.), Jellagen Pty Ltd (U.K.), EnColl Corporation (U.S.), and XIAMEN HYFINE GELATIN CO., LTD. These vendors have employed various strategies to expand their product and application offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share.
Download free sample report and gain crucial industry insights @
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of type, source, application, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for collagen and gelatin for regenerative medicine across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine?
- Who are the major players in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicineand what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine?
- What are the recent developments in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global collagen and gelatin market for regenerative medicine and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® was founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicated market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123
Meticulous Research– a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Ambulatory
Meticulous Research– a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Peripheral
Meticulous Research® – leading global market research company published a research report titled “Biomaterials