The name of our company defines our services, strengths, and values. Since the inception, we have endeavoured to research, analyze and present the critical market data with great attention to details.
Meticulous Research® – a leading global market research company published a research report titled “Direct-to-consumer Pet Food Market by Type (Meal, Treats, and Supplements) Pet Type (Dog, and Cat) Health Condition (Dental Health, Skin Problem, Joint Health, Allergies, Stress, Heart Health, and Digestive Health)- Global Forecasts to 2027.”
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the direct-to-consumer pet food market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2020 to 2027 to reach USD 32.32 billion by 2027. The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the rising pet ownership. Moreover, emerging Asia-Pacific and Latin American economies are expected to create lucrative opportunities for players operating in the market. However, the high price of premium pet food is hindering the growth of this market.
The direct-to-consumer pet food market study presents historical market data in terms of value (2018 and 2019), estimated current data (2020), and forecasts for 2027. The market is segmented based on type, animal type, pet health condition, and geography. The study also evaluates industry competitors and country-level competition of the market.
Based on type, the direct-to-consumer pet food market is mainly segmented into meals, treats, and supplements. In 2020, the meals segment is expected to command the largest share of the direct-to-consumer pet food market. The rising concern towards pet meals, humanization of pets, and pet owners' willingness to spend more on the premium meals are the factors driving the growth of this segment.
Based on animal type, the direct-to-consumer pet food market is mainly segmented into dogs, cats, and other animals. In 2020, the dogs segment is projected to account for the largest share of the market. The increasing number of rising dog ownership is one of the major factors driving this segment.
Based on health conditions, the direct-to-consumer pet food market is mainly divided into dental hygiene, joint health, allergies, stress, heart health, digestive health, and skin problems. In 2020, the dental health problems segment is expected to command the largest share of the market.
Download Free Sample PDF Copy Here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=5146
Geographically, North America is projected to command the largest share of the overall direct-to-consumer pet food market in 2020. The North American market's leading position is primarily attributed to the rising millennials as pet owners, high purchasing power parity of the regional population, and growing adoption of digital channels.
However, the Asia-Pacific region is slated to register the fastest growth during the analysis period, owing to the significant increase in pet ownership, rising purchasing power parity (PPP), expanding economy, and rising pet E-commerce. Moreover, increasing leading players penetration in the pet food market, rising focus of key manufacturers & related vendors in the value chain, and shift in manufacturing & demand from North America & Europe to this region further support the growth of the Asia-Pacific market.
The key players operating in the direct-to-consumer pet food market are Nestle S.A. (Switzerland), General Mills, Inc. (U.S.), Mars, Inc. (U.S.), Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc. (U.S.), J.M Smucker Co. (U.S.), Schell & Kampeter, Inc. (U.S.), Heristo AG (Germany), Simmon Pet Food, Inc. (U.S.), Well Pet LLC. (U.S.), Framer Dog, Inc. (U.S.), Jinex, Inc. (U.S.), Justfood for Dogs, LLC (U.S.), Ollie Pet, Inc. (U.S.), Vitakraft Pet Care GmbH & Co. (Germany), P&G Pe Alleghenytcare Indian Broiler Group (Drools) (India), Grand food (PremiePet), Total Alimentos S.A. (Brazil), Lupus Alimentos (Brazil)., Grupo Pilar S.A. (Argentina), Himalaya Drug Co. (India), Beaphar Pet Health Care (U.K.), PetGuard (Allegheny), and Harringtons (U.K.)
Key questions answered in the report-
- What is the current value of revenue generated by the direct-to-consumer pet food market across the globe?
- At what rate the demand for global direct-to-consumer pet food is projected to grow for the next 5-7 years?
- What is the historical market size and growth rate for direct-to-consumer pet food across the globe?
- What are the major factors impacting the growth of this market at the global and regional levels? What are the major opportunities for existing market players and new entrants in the market?
- What impact does the current COVID-19 pandemic have on the direct-to-consumer pet food market at various levels in the value chain?
- Which segments in terms of the type, pet type, and pet health condition are creating the major traction for the vendors in this market?
- What are the key geographical trends in this market? Which regions/countries are expected to offer significant growth opportunities for the vendors operating in the direct-to-consumer pet food market?
- Who are the major players in the direct-to-consumer pet food market? And also, what are their specific product/service offering in direct-to-consumer pet food?
- What recent developments have taken place in the direct-to-consumer pet food market, and strategic developments are creating a global impact in this market?
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Meticulous Research®—leading global market research company published a research report titled “Protein Ingredients
Meticulous Research® – leading global market research company, published a research report titled “Sugar Substitutes
Meticulous Research®—leading global market research company published a research report titled “Dunaliella