The name of our company defines our services, strengths, and values. Since the inception, we have endeavoured to research, analyze and present the critical market data with great attention to details.
The global life science and analytical instruments market is expected to reach $48.48 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 6.9% over the period of 2016 to 2021, according to latest publication by Meticulous Research®.
The last 5-6 years have been predominantly eventful for instrument companies with major mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, new product launches, and other business developments. With rising government spending on pharmaceutical R&D in emerging nations, increasing life science research and development expenditure, progressing drug discovery and clinical diagnostics field, technological advancements, emerging applications, growing aging populations, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and changing demographics; numerous industry participants reported record sales primarily driven by the robust growth in emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil. However, presence of alternative technologies and high cost of instruments are some of the key factors hampering the growth of this market.
The global life science and analytical instruments market is mainly segmented by product, end-user, and geography. Spectroscopy segment commanded the largest share in the global life science and analytical instruments market, followed by separation techniques such as liquid and gas chromatography. The comprehensive end-user analysis is provided in the report for each technology. The global life science and analytical instrumentation market is further segmented by geography into four major continents namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). These regions are further analyzed at a country level to provide the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment of the market in various countries across the globe. North America and Europe have been in the forefront of acknowledging the need for life science and analytical instruments in biopharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals, followed by Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The leading 40-50 life science and analytical instruments companies accounted for more than 70% share of the global market. These leading players further aims to expand in the global market through various mergers and acquisitions. key players in the global life science and analytical instrumentation market are Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), and Waters Corporation (U.S.).
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of life science and analytical instrumentation technologies,end users,regions, and countries?
- What is the historical market for life science and analytical instrumentation across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2016-2021?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, threats, and opportunities in the global life science and analytical instrumentation market?
- What are the burning issues of the global life science and analytical instruments market?
- Who are the major players in the global life science and analytical instrumentation market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various regions (North America, APAC, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global life science and analytical instruments market?
- What are the recent developments in the global life science and analytical instruments market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global life science and analytical instrumentation market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Browse Market Tables, spread through 500 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Life Science and Analytical Instrumentation Market Outlook- 2016-2021” https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/life-sciences-and-analytical-instruments-market-global-forecast-to-2021
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® was founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicate market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia¬-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123
Meticulous Research® – leading global market research company published a research report titled “Biomaterials
Meticulous Research®– leading global market research company published a research report titled “Chromatography
Meticulous Research®– leading global market research company published a research report titled “