The name of our company defines our services, strengths, and values. Since the inception, we have endeavoured to research, analyze and present the critical market data with great attention to details.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has increased the focus on developing vaccine production across developing countries across Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Thus, to have proper sterilization during vaccine production, there is a growing demand for sterilization products. Following are the examples of vendors producing vaccines during this pandemic:
- As per the data from Fierce Pharma, in April 2020, Sinovac Biotech Ltd. (China), one of many drugmakers seeking a COVID-19 vaccine, was leveraging China's aid to help it cross the finish line. For this, the company needs to build out a massive new facility on the government's dime. Hence, the company plans to build vaccine production facilities on 230,000 square feet of land to help speed the development of 100 million COVID-19 shots per year.
- In March 2020, CanSino Biologics Inc. (China) received regulatory approval to conduct a Phase I trial of its recombinant novel coronavirus vaccine (adenovirus type 5 vector) candidate. Moreover, the state-owned Wuhan Institute of Biological Products also received government approval to move ahead with trials.
- In February 2020, China Technology Exchange, Beijing Zhonghua Investment Fund Management, Biology Institute of Shandong Academy of Sciences, and Sinotek-Advocates International Industry Development (Shenzhen) partnered with Generex Biotechnology for the development of an Ii-Key Peptide-based Covid-19 vaccine.
- In March 2020, GeneOne Life Science collaborated with researchers at Houston Methodist Hospital to develop an RNA vaccine for Covid-19.
- In March 2020, GC Lab Cell (South Korea) is in the phase of developing cell therapy-based treatments for COVID-19 and is expecting to begin human trials in the second half of the year
- A subsidiary company of the China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) has started to adopt irradiation sterilization to increase protective clothing production efficiency. With this method, it is possible to sterilize over 10,000 medical protective suits within six hours. The irradiation sterilization mainly uses cobalt-60 and electron beams as radioactive sources.
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) are currently working on the co-development of three COVID-19 vaccines.
- Zydus Cadila is working on two vaccines. Serum Institute, Biological E, Bharat Biotech, Indian Immunologicals, and Mynvax are developing one vaccine each.
- Mesoblast Ltd. (Australia), a biotech company, increased its funding to USD 90 million for scaling up manufacturing and production of its Remestemcel-L drug to treat patients with COVID-19.
- Since February 2020, Seegene Inc (South Korea) ramped up its COVID-19 test kits production, which helped with the country’s rapid testing measures. The firm company sent its kits to countries in Europe and Asia and now waiting for U.S. FDA approval.
- Bukwang Pharmaceutical (South Korea) declared positive antiviral effects from trials of its hepatitis B drug clevudine on COVID-19 patients in South Korea.
Thus, such initiatives for boosting COVID-19 vaccines' production are expected to drive the sterilization equipment market at a CAGR of 12.2% to reach USD 23.73 billion by 2027, according to Meticulous Research.
Acess Sample Report Here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/sterilization-equipment-market-5141/
Chromatography is a method of separating components of a mixture. The main idea of the process is that distinct compounds
Human blood, consisting of blood cells and plasma, delivers nutrients and oxygen to cells and transports metabolic waste away from those cells. Blood screening is the process of testing blood samples
The mid-revenue cycle management/clinical documentation improvement solutions and services are significant for maintaining revenue integrity and driving financial stability in hospitals as reimbursement